Beluntas leaves contain alkaloids, tannins, sodium, essential oils, calcium, flavonoids, magnesium, and phosphorus. While the roots are beluntas flafonoida and tannin content. Beluntas leaves distinctive smell and taste aromatic bitter yet refreshing.
Here are the benefits beluntas for the treatment of the following:
- Treating gastrointestinal disorders in children.
- Overcoming tuberculosis neck glands.
- Overcoming the pain of arthritis.
- To eliminate body odor and bad breath.
- As a laxative medication the sweat and reduce the heat.
- Troubleshooting vaginal discharge in women.
- Overcoming the problem of hypertension.
- Launch period.