Price : IDR
Mistletoe tea is a parasite that attaches to the tea tree. According to Richter in Phytochemistry No. 31 (1992), mistletoe contains many flavonoids, such as chalcones, flavanones, c-glycoflavonols and flavan-3-ols.
Through research note, asparaginase activity in the parasite tea can hydrolyze asparagine. Asparaginase is an enzyme that plays a role catalytic hydrolysis of asparagine into aspartic acid and ammonia. So that cancer cells asparagine deficiency resulting in cell death.
Benefits of mistletoe tea :
- Help treat various cancers / tumors, such as uterine cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and cancerous cysts.
- Help for the treatment of kidney stone disease, goiter.
- Help lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Helps to lower high blood pressure, back pain (rheumatic, arthritic, etc.).
- Smoothes facial skin, making youthful.